A new Sick Sinus Syndrome Section has been added to the ECG Analysis Module on www.richacls.com.
Below are some of the Key Learning Points (KLP)
- Sick Sinus Syndrome is uncommon and becomes more common with advancing age.
- A dysfunctional sinus node can be just the “tip of the iceberg”,
- a warning that the heart has significant disease in other areas.
- Sick Sinus Syndrome is a group of very dissimilar rhythms related by Sinus Node dysfunction.
- Electrical conduction disruption in Sick Sinus Syndrome is commonly caused by fibrosis or scarring.